GOD’S ASSURANCE-ARE YOU COVERED?
There were three insurance agents who were offering their services to a prospective customer.
The prospective customer asked them “Give me reasons why I have to consider your company for me to be insured?
The first agent started with confidence as he says” If you insured yourself with us, the company guarantee that you are insured from birth to death”. “It’s a normal offer” says the customer.” “But how about the second agent?” she added.
The second customer arranges his ties and pulls his suits. Proudly he says “I have a better offer for you. When you take a policy with us, you are covered from womb to tomb” The customer was almost convinced but she cannot wait for the last offer.
The last agent stood up and assured her that this is the best offer she can get from an insurance company. Then he added” When you apply for an insurance with us, you are rest assured that you are covered from conception to resurrection”
Many people today are covered by INSURANCE.
Most of us insured our car, our houses from any fire, our home contents even.
You buy a piece of appliance and they will ask you if you want to insure them for additional warranty.
You borrow money, you use your credit cards, they asked you to pay the insurance.
We insured our business; we pay life insurance premiums, for educations and to name a few.
Do you know that even some insured their lips, their buttocks? It’s funny but it’s true.
Insurance is a good part of investment and a pillar in financial foundation. Better if we have one and can afford it.
A usual insurance ratio is 1:100. A dollar we spent covers us to a hundred folds.
It will be very beneficial if we are covered specially that in case of emergency, we have an immediate resort.
Especially for example here in UAE, medical expenses are very expensive and we need insurance to afford it.
We as OFW are not exempted. Every time we go out of the country, we pay for Philhealth & OWWA and it is a medical insurance and protection for Filipinos working abroad.
It benefits our love ones something unexpected happens to you. The funds we left will help them to sustain and continue their life even when we’re gone.
Insurance alone is not enough.
We neglect and fail to realize that there is far better offer that we don’t accept.
To rely on the protection the world could give is false security.
Insurance is not bad at all, what is bad is that the misconception that with insurance alone, we are already protected. The protection being provided by insurance is just limited on our existence and not more than that.
Some people insured themselves but they don’t assure themselves for a better coverage. They don’t let themselves being covered by God’s ASSURANCE.
INSURANCE VERSUS ASSURANCE
We need something more than what this world could give.
We need something that could last beyond our life here on earth.
1. The world offer INSURANCE but not ASSURANCE
2. INSURANCE is a GAMBLE while ASSURANCE is based on FAITH-
To have faith is be sure of the things we hope for, to be certain of the the things we cannot see-Hebrews 11:1
3. INSURANCE expires but God’s promise of ASSURANCE endures
Great is Thy faithfulness, His mercies begins afresh each day
4. INSURANCE has limitation but His ASSURANCE has no limit
God’s limitation to give is based on our limit to receive.
5. INSURANCE is bound by LAW but ASSURANCE is founded by GRACE
God’s grace is amazing.
6. INSURANCE requires periodic PREMIUM but GOD’s ASSURANCE
requires our TRUST
7. LIFE INSURANCE covers you till you reach 90’s but God’s Assurance is
8. INSURANCE sometimes are not AFFORDABLE but ASSURANCE is always FREELY AVAILABLE
WHAT DOES OUR ASSURANCE COVERS?
1. ASSURANCE OF PEACE AND JOY: Jn: 14-27
2. ASSURANCE OF PROSPERITY-Jn 15:5
3. ASSURANCE OF GOD’S AWESOME PRESENCE- Matthew 28:20
4. ASSURANCE OF DIVINE PROVISION-Philippians 4:19
5. ASSURANCE OF 24/7 DIVINE PROTECTION-Psalm 91:1-16
6. ASSURANCE OF POWER-Acts 1:8
7. ASSURANCE OF ETERNAL PRESERVATION OR SALVATION-Acts 4:12
8. ASSURANCE OF GOD’S ANSWERED PRAYER-Jn 15:7
Only in God we are certain.
Only in God we can rely on His promises.
Let ourselves be covered by God’s assurance.
Start now and let your happiness be full.